So, I am starting a new category describing the highlights of my week. I’ve got this idea from the fabulous Kimberly Wilson, from Tranquility du Jour. I´ve found, reading her posts, that writing all these down is a nice way to think about things in a more grateful way, you know? Like counting your blesses! Sure, you should do this daily! And I do: mentally! But writing stuff down gives it an added value! So here we go!!!!!
This week I’ve:
- Tried out an amazing new recipe from a cookbook some friends gave me!
- Kicked out my yoga classes project – and here’s one from the bucket list! I will be starting teaching on September 23rd!
- Had a lunch in this fabulous non-vegan restaurant with a girlfriend! In this restaurant there was not even one vegan dish! However, the attender said that the cook would do us something, for sure! We ate vegan sushi and drank lime lemonade: my city – you’ve got to love it!
- Donate blood! Feeling very happy and grateful to my body! It is the second time I donate! I feel I am taking really good care of me by being able to this again!
- Had dinner with my closet friends – so blessed for having such an amazing group of friends!
- Drank 3 green juices! My goal is 1 juice daily, but for now, 1 a week is pretty good!
- Took 4 yoga classes !!!
- Finishing reading “Brave New World”, by Aldous Huxley…still dazzled about this