How cool is this? I´ve been nominated by Jen from Yoga Moods for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much for this, Jen! I feel so honored!
The Libster award is a very cool initiative as it aims to spread the word and increase readership for blogs with fewer than 500 followers. These are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are given.
- Nominate other blogs with fewer than 500 followers.
- Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
- Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
These were Jen’s questions and my answers:
- What are 3 things you love about yourself?
I am the biggest optimist I know – I think everything is always going to turn out ok, no matter what;
I am easy going – even when I don’t fancy a particular situation, I adapt easily;
I am always in the mood for learning something!
- What is something you were afraid of doing, but did it anyway, and would do it again?
Easy: Leaving my job! Did it and would do it again!!!!
- Where is your favorite place to replenish yourself?
Anywhere in the mountains!
- What is one skill you’d love to learn?
Sewing…with a sewing machine
- What are 3 little-known facts about you?
Wow, I am an open book…let me think about this one… I used to be an awful tennis player…I’ve only found yoga 6 years ago, though I can’t remember how my life was before… I can’t draw…maybe this is not so little-known …
And here are my nominees for the Liebster award (in no particular order):
And my questions are:
- What is your dream place to visit?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your dream job?
- Smoothie or Juice?
- What is your favorite book?